Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday

Thursday here is like Friday in the Philippines. 

Thursday for me means thorough cleaning because it's my day off the next two days. Galit galit muna kami ng walis na yan.
Tulad ng CR ko, naka floor wax pa yan. I'm not OC, but I am a bit particular with toilets. 
Good smelling bathroom with shiny floors, clean shower glass doors and mirrors.


But during weekends, I stop myself from cleaning no matter how stinky it gets. I just pour chlorox or Mr. Muscle for temporary cover up.


Inspiration everywhere.
Thursday also means putting up new sets of my inspirational posters. I'm making it a habit now to place something new every Thursday (in preparation for Sunday, the beginning of school week).

Printer area. This quotation applies to everyone.


Boys' room.


Their bathroom. On the mirror is strategic. Can't avoid seeing this in the morning and evening.



Closets.
 DJ is in a stage where he sometimes questions the authority of my source. So I decided to print out the direct quotation with the photo of Einstein. No more question now.



My children easily find humor in everything. They laugh easily at anything funny. They laugh at me too. So I chose this not so seriously written poster. :)

Anjo doesn't like me putting anything on her wall. She has her work of arts mounted on it. But she told me I can post on her door. Ok. One of these days.

So now I'd like to wish everyone the warmest and most memorable weekend! 
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment