Meat: Check
Most of the time I have ground meat, sometimes pork. We buy our meat supply in Spinneys, it's a grocery store where you can find non Muslim foods. We love going there because according to their Filipino staff, meat products do not last very long in their shelves because expats (usually British and Americans) are very particular about the quality and condition of their meat. Frozen products for instance are disposed every week. My husband whispered this to me upon hearing what the staff said: "Hindi kaya un mga dinisposed nila eh un andun naman sa __________ na grocery?"
Not impossible.
Even their fruits and vegetables are fresher than the one you can find in other grocery stores.
Hotdog: Just 3 pieces. So malaking EKIS.
When I checked my hotdog, I knew I couldn't use it because there were only three na lang inside. :( And when you have kids, it's always safe to have hotdogs. Just in case you are lazy to cook a healthier breakfast. They said hotdog is not good but moderation is not that bad, maybe.
Pepper?
I just thought of putting pepper. Anyway, these are sweet peppers. There is no way the kids will know. :)
(Excuse the melon. Photo bummer.)
Now, these are the rest of my ingredients.
Ever since we came here, it was always sweet spaghetti, Filipino style. Forget about sophistication. We terribly miss Jollibee. Good thing Philippine products are readily available in many supermarkets in Dubai.
(I have an addiction with onions. Obvious.)
Ready get set Eat!
May bonus pang blueberry muffin. Yumm!
And then I had a little of my Greek yogurt after. :) my dessert, instead of ice cream.
My late lunch is done. Gloriously.







No comments:
Post a Comment