Sunday, February 8, 2015

On a Sunday

As you may know now, Sunday is the loneliest day for me because after a joyous weekend, I am again all by myself. huhuhu.

However, Sunday also is the day where I can spend more time watching TV because there is ASAP, The Buzz, GGV, The Voice. These TFC shows make me forget the loneliness and the "alone-ness"at least for a time. :)

But today I decided to be happy because I have a one full week ahead of me. So just like any day of the week, I began my day with my all time buddy (after my morning short nap, hehehe) --

 Coffee!



then I went out and it was still a little bit chilly.
I smelled my jasmine. My two potted jasmine plants are again starting to bloom. How immaculate you are! I wished I had a nice camera with me so I could capture your beauty.


and then I walked a little more to check the other beauties around the house
 my Gumamela seems to forget how to flower. Or are you shy because of all the yellows around you? :) Don't be, coz you are amazingly beautiful like them.




these flowers are in full bloom. even my husband yesterday was happy to see these lovely creations of God.

Now I don't regret firing our first gardener. Our current gardener indeed has a green thumb to make these flowers bloom in such a short period of time.
There is a growing tomato plant too.

Now I know. Next year at the onset of winter, I am going to buy more flowering plants of different kinds and colors. Until now, I see a lot of villas with potted flowers hanging on their gates. So beautiful.

Now I am hoping a less sad week for me. I think I started it right. I just need to be more thankful, grateful and appreciative.

Have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment