Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Oh Tuesday

This morning I felt lazy to do my chores. Tinatamad si Inday magtrabaho. So I thought of something else to do just to break my morning routine. I decided to cook pork adobo by using the salpicao recipe. Hmmmnnn.

Here is my finished product.

I tasted it and pasado sya. I just got a little bit sad because I didn't have laurel on stock. But anyway, masarap pa in naman. And I think boiled eggs on top would make it yummier on a hot rice. You want to try? Here is my adjusted recipe.

1. Mix your 1/2 pork belly (cut them smaller than this) with salt, pepper and garlic,  amount of which will depend on your preferences. I put a lot of garlic, though. Marinade it for at least 10 minutes.
2. Put your olive oil. I don't measure. Just enough to grease them when I fry the meat later on. Leave the mixture for at least 1 hour.
3. On a high heat, put everything on a frying pan. Don't forget to turn the meat to avoid burning it or browning it too much. I also added 2 spoons of butter. Lower your heat. 
4. When brown, put your oyster sauce (4 spoonful) and worcestershire sauce (7 spoonful). You may add water (just estimate) later on if  you think your pork is not yet tender.
5. When there isn't much sauce anymore and your pork is already cooked, add 2 spoons of butter. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. And voila! 

While I'm waiting for the pork to be cooked, I thought of baking brownies. My kids prefer cheesecake but for a change, I will make them brownies. Wala namang pinipili pag gutom. So after just 30 minutes, I have my brownies. Thanks to Nanay Betty Crocker. 


Now, I am ready to resume my Inday duties. Our dinner is cooked at may snacks/dessert pa.
Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment