Sunday, March 8, 2015

Diet (daw)

So, how was the week that passed? Same same?
I guess so.
Same here.
But regardless how monotonous our life may be, it has to go on. Somehow, we all need to look for a purpose for us to keep on moving. 
It's Sunday. That's why I write like this. Sounding melancholic.
It's Sunday. And again, I am resetting my diet button. Kaya hindi ma achieve ang 110 lbs eh. Laging reset. Laging rewind.
So Sunday, this is how it is today.

My husband: Ang laki naman ng mga yan. (Translation: Ang mahal nyan, wag yan pede?) 
But it has to be this size for it to appeal to my taste buds.

 Low fat daw o. I wish this tastes like ice cream. Pero hindi. But I have no choice. If I don't have this inside the fridge, I will definitely grab those dyaskeng Baskin Robbins na yon. 


 Well, this has been going on for more than 2 months already, I think. Warm lemon juice first thing in the morning.
 Believe it or not, ito ang juicer ko. Haha. Kuripot bumili ng matinong juicer. I am open for donation.

My cheat.

This is from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Taga Saudi yan. :)
Kidding aside, masarap sya. Seriously yummy with warm pandesal and hot coffee. Panalo. I swear.
Paano kaya ako papayat nito? Hindi na siguro. Let's just enjoy life instead. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment