I did not have the chance to post any holiday greetings. Hubby had a an early vacation from office and so undivided attention attention must be devoted to him. :)
Anyway, I am sure you had a blast celebrating Christmas and New Year. Good for you coz I terribly missed all the foods that I used to enjoy and took for granted :(. My mother came to visit us so our holidays was not as gloomy as we expected it to be :). Hooray!!!!
But I gained weight. Sadly. From 51kg (sometimes less), I became 54kg plus plus. Parang VAT ang fat. So last week, I decided to start starving myself. Haha. Just kidding. I just went back to my normal eating habit. Less rice and less meat. But since I might be attending our 25th HS Reunion this April, I needed to look fab and fit. Naks! Artista ang drama.
So this week, I am pushing myself a little some more.
Whole meal bread (wheat) to keep me full for a longer period of time.
and Fruits.
One of these days, I will start with my warm water with lemon first thing in the morning. Wish me luck.
Sweet potato (boiled) and russet potato (baked maybe). Instead of rice. But I am not getting rid of my bff rice. I just can't. Once upon a time when almost everyone walked out on me, it was only Jasmine who stayed with me :) I love you Jasmine.
Oh I have cheats. Tao lang po. My favorite. Can't pass a week without this duo.
Also. Need I say more?
It's this!
This is my size pre Christmas. The day I bought it (a day after Christmas) the gracious saleslady was giving me my actual size during fitting (one size bigger) but I politely refused. Excuse meeeehhh!!! Haha.
So this is it. For now. Need to go down. I might be burning our dinner. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment