Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm starving

When my favorite feel good teleserye ended, Be Careful With my Heart, I switched my TV habit from afternoon to morning. Now, I am a loyal Kris TV fan. It's aired at around 10:20 here, so I make it also as my breakfast pang aliw, while I eat.

So today, I made myself white spaghetti with prawn.

I checked for a number of recipes of carbonara but I didn't really follow any of them. I just wanted to get the main ingredients and the general procedure. And I made my own.

It has onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes and prawns sautéed in light salted butter, with cream, and mozzarella cheese added, topped with sweet basil.



As much as possible, I stock tiger prawn in my fridge. I prefer seafood over meat for my pasta and veggie dishes. Pang diet kuno.

I am not OC, in fact I am kalat. But when I cook I want it clean and orderly. After cooking, I want everything dish washer ready. Shoot lang ng shoot sa banga.

While I cook, I wash. Para pagkaluto, tuloy ungkot at kain :)

Kaya sa lababo, ready din sila. Hand soap.

Today is Thursday and tomorrow is weekend. Yeheyyyy!

I wish you the most pleasant Saturday and Sunday!
God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment