Monday, November 10, 2014

Happiness Project Step 1

I brought this book from our short vacation in the Philippines.



And if there is one thing I am learning from my reading it is to tidy up my space. So I began my clutter clearing challenge by "editing" the busiest room in my house --- the kitchen.
My Fridge, what else.
My refrigerator is the messiest always. How I wish I had a bigger ref with a lot of compartments so I don't need to organize all the time.


 It was nearing weekend when I did this. I could almost hear my ref breathing now. :)

Food cabinets.
 Wow! Amazing! The good thing that came out with my cleaning? I got to make an inventory of my stocks.

Obvious bang takot maubusan ng stock ng sardinas? :)


Purefoods corned beef is not so easy to find in the supermarket near us, so we maintain at least 2 cans. Sometimes I crave for delimondo :(


Di naman halatang mahilig kami sa sinigang. Pinoy na Pinoy :)

Medyo mailap din ang Pinakurat dito sa may amin. Also Alaska. Lalo na our favorite Alpine and Milkmaid. :( Wala talaga yata dito sa UAE

If there is a product here which we have learned to adapt our taste buds with, it is this


Oreo overload. When I saw the three boxes of oreo, I realized that my children have outgrown eating these cookies already. And I kept buying :(


Hindi ko na pinakita ang chichirya cabinet. I am not into chips, my husband is. So you can imagine how he tolerates my kids. Tsk tsk tsk . Not healthy :)


My "secret" seasonings :)


The rest of the kitchen cabinets were fine so I did not touch them na.

Next project:  Ang pinakatamad kong ayusin --- Closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment