It seems our Philippine vacation didn't happen. The massage I looked forward to for six months didn't even see the light of day. I never got to eat in Sisa nor in Crisostomo, but hubby had managed to buy me their laing and barbeque. Oh my nails! :( Next year nail salon would be my first destination.
But anyway, majority in our checklist were done like our family appointment to dentist and my OB check up. Although procedures ate three days of our precious time it was all worth it because results were all clear. We also made sure we had quick trips in Bataan, Mindoro and Tagaytay. Kids need to relive happy times in their former schools so visits to CSA and XSN were a must.
SM shopping for clothes (for winter and for the national costumes).
these traditional clothes are for the school's international day (a.k.a United Nations back home)
and a gold find: WMF cooking pots
dumayo pa sa Pinas ng pagbili ng kaldero.
I got these WMF products for 50% off from Hotel Line, so why not?
Bank transactions and car's general check up were also accomplished. House repair is pending but would be taken care of by a kind neighbor when the trusted carpenter finally becomes available. Oh well, some things are beyond our control, so let's just hope for the best.
Although my back still yearns for that soothing shiatsu massage, I am still happy that I was able to hug my beloved shih tzu --- Sarah. Still the same, always tagging along with me.
But now I am awfully missing you my dear Sarah :(
And now we are back in Dubai. Here it is comfortable, efficient, mosquito and fly free but it is still more fun at home. Reality bites, but this is what we have right now. Let's just pray for another opportunity to go home next year.





gusto ko nang mag-December!
ReplyDeletepasalubong pag uwi. :)
ReplyDelete