Last night on the phone:
Husband: So what's this Debenhams purchase?
Me: Oh, that's just a nice dress. It's discounted naman eh. Dedmahin mo na lang, okie?
---End of investigation---
Actually, it's an addition to my addiction - plaid prints
I don't know but I am so attracted to plaid. It looks so old world. I love everything old, pero wag munang old skin. It will come on its own time :)
So what's the fuss on plaid. I will show you.
Scarf. So warm and so Christmassy
I have worn this a thousand times. Anjou told me it will fade fast because I wear it every week. :)
For our Ferrari adventure/ Desert safari, whichever comes first
Anjo has this too. This is the biggest size in the kid section. :) Iba na ang pandak!
Abi: "Oh, but you have a dress like that already!" Btw, this dress was the subject of the husband's audit last night. :)
Hindi pa naman addict sa plaid ano?
Anyway,
My kids are growing up fast and ever since they started attending IS, I have noticed how they become "brutally frank" everyday. Like this one habang sang gabing ako ay namlamlantsa :
Anjo: I wonder if Mama goes back to the gym.
Me: Why? Am I that fat already?
Anjo: Yessss!
Abi: No. Mama is not fat. She is very fat.
Me: Grrrrrr! Batuhin kita ng plantsa dyan eh.
Sabagay, ito na nga ang ebidensya:
Hindi ko na ma i button ang cardigan ko. :(
Ang hirap kasing mag diet eh.
Hay!






No comments:
Post a Comment