My life may seem so easy for others, in fact my husband's aunt "seriously" joked me doing nothing in the house all day but just "making paganda". She said it so funny that I never took it as an offense. It became a classic joke for me. Of course, it is definitely not true at all. Try coming to the house on weekdays and you would see my dry skin, oily hair, dark under eye etc etc.
The past couple of days were challenging for me and my husband because of the alarming emails we got from my DJ's school. He is not performing well in two subjects and my husband has become so worried about DJ's expulsion from the school. Well, I am not into that yet you know. DJ is smart but extremely shy. It will take a lot for him to get out of his shell. So now I am constantly in touch with his two teachers just to make sure he is doing some progress.
Anyway, who says life is always a bed of roses? Maybe yes life indeed was easy in the past but not anymore now. We live in a very complicated time. But we should learn to always look at the blessed part of it. Laging meron, right? Laging dapat may tahimik sa ating buhay. A sanctuary.
So serious, eh. This morning when I woke up, I chose to start my day beautifully. I turned on our Christmas lights and played Christmas songs
I also took time to look at the things which are making me smile nowadays, like these:
my beautiful cups. a conversation piece, at least for me. I plan to give this as a gift to my cousin in law :)
my essential oils and room fragrances
My Le Parfait jars. Hope to find smaller jars also
and my Poinsettia plants. I have two real plants and two plastic. :)
and a cup of coffee.
Life is good!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment