Wednesday, September 23, 2015

hands off from gadgets

But only for a while. 
Yesterday was the beginning of Eid holiday in school but as early as Saturday, I had to fix the "schedules". Tuesday is assignment day and if there is no homework, the two boys had to play their violin, and after that they have to do something productive. 
They started their homework Monday night and woke up a bit early to finish them off. I promised McDo delivery for lunch (the smile on their faces!) and in the afternoon they could tinker with their gadget (wider smiles came).
While waiting for lunch, they busied their hands with these:


Anjo made this painting for me. Obvious ba na para sa akin talaga to? I asked her if she could do LV because currently it's in my wishlist. But she said Chanel fits me more perfectly and it has been in her mind for quite sometime already. Thank you Anjo! Now it's on display on our bedroom. I told her it would surely gives my handsome roommate nightmares because it is a reminder of my expensive "passion"and his much detested one. Hahaha.


I have my playlist in my Samsung tablet, but you see, that damn tablet has been a headache for a month now. It's automatically shutting off when battery reaches 60% and to think that we bought it just several months ago. My husband was even proud when he gave it to me because he said it's the latest and it has the best camera resolution ek ek. Ok fine. Now, he asked me if I wanted to buy another one! Not Samsung anymore. If ever, that would be my 3rd Samsung tablet so please... NO!

So I asked the two boys if its possible to download songs to iMAC (without charge) and they said yes. So there you go. I have 22 songs for my bebe boy. Thank you Kuyas!

And now and until Friday, these guys will be on their gadgets all day long. Not willing to be disturbed. haha. 

Oh tomorrow is Thursday. I love Thursday! It's like Friday for the rest of the world.
Keep smiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment