Here we go again!!! I am back to being "pushy" parent. Well, in a good way I guess. Hope so.
I am expecting their academic schedules will be finalized by next week, but I could see that homework (yes, now my two younger kids have their "mandatory"homework!) are already piling up. DJ is no longer alone in his struggle. Haha
When I saw Abi and Anjo's subjects, I shook my head in disbelief. Humanities, Designs, Spanish/French (and there is Arabic). I told them that those are university subjects. Now, they can empathize with their Kuya. No more easy life, right guys?
So, I am also in the look out for quotable quotes. Have to put a little humor, though. Life must not always be serious.
Harry Potter may set the tone.
Or they might find Natalie Portman beautiful and be captivated by her wit and intelligence, coz I am. If I had to be born again, I still want to be me but I would like to go to Harvard too.
Oh, to be a mother of growing kids in a complicated environment. Definitely, not easy. That's why I try to keep the house simple, silent and orderly. Somehow, kids need to find sanctuary and solace in their homes.
Tomorrow is Thursday, meaning the next day is a weekend. Thank you Lord.




No comments:
Post a Comment