Days move so slow when you are going through something. Right? I am on my 28th week and I am not feeling any better. Aside from the discomfort which is totally new to me because I never had this thing during my previous pregnancies, I am also diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Upon reading, I found out out that this is quite common to women who get pregnant later in their life. This weekend, I will be seeing an endocrinologist to check my condition further.
Anyways, I am relieved tomorrow is a weekend and by Sunday or Monday, our househelp will be with us already. Her legal documentations are on the final stage, thanks to her former employer who willingly cooperated with the process.
So! How do I end this week? I'd like to show some pictures of our last day in the Philippines. But before that, I'd like to share how we ended staying in a hotel day before our departure.
We were on our way to Terminal 3 on July 30 when we discovered that our flight schedule was actually July 31 and not July 30. We thought all along that we booked our flight to Dubai on the 30th.
We all ended up laughing. So we just decided to check in somewhere rather than go back to Laguna. That's the reason why we were able to spend the night in Hyatt City Of Dreams. It was worth it. After a stressful day of last minute packing and cleaning the house that day, it was a great great relief to finally have a "respite".
If there would be one hotel I would like to go back to next time we are home, it's Hyatt.
The room was spacious. Abi slept in that day bed you see in that corner.
The bed gave me and the little peanut inside me our much needed comfortable sleep. We requested for additional mattress where Anjo and DJ shared that night.
They had this a walk in closet where I kept all our luggage. That made our space clean and organized.
And, what I loved the most? Their Toilet. Huge.
Too bad, I didn't get to enjoy their bath tub. Next time.
There was a He & She sink.
Shower room was big. Can you see? Three could fit in. I swear.
We stayed in the suite room due to unavailability of our other preferred room. But no regrets. Those who were staying in that floor had an exclusive lounge where we got to enjoy snack all day. My kids had a feast on their popcorn, gummy bears, marshmallows, fish crackers, fruits and juice.
We decided not to go to their dinner buffet because I couldn't eat that much due to my condition, so I promise next year, I will indulge. But we had a sumptuous lunch in APU, a Filipino themed restaurant and it was excellent. The children didn't have the chance to explore the DreamPlay but they were able to swim during the morning.
Except for some shortcomings which we already sent feedback to the management through their online comments (i.e no welcome fruits/sweets, slow service, sleepers, and water in the rain shower was running low) our overall experience was pleasant. But don't expect too much in their buffet breakfast, not as much as Sofitel's Spiral, but much better than Mandarin (when it was still there) or that of Marriots.
I can't wait to go back next summer. See yah!
So this is it. Happy week end everyone. Stay dry!






No comments:
Post a Comment