My children began going to school yesterday and I felt some sadness when they were gone. They won't be in their rooms anymore when I wanted to have some talks with them. They may be young but those three already talk with sense. They know a lot that I don't.
But I have no choice.
As we were waiting for the school bus outside, I had the time to observe how the heat of Dubai affected my plants. Our careless gardener killed 4 of my potted plants and as much as I would like to reprimand him, I chose not to. He is of different race and only God knows how he would react if scold him.
Our once sturdy plant is now dead.
But these bougainvilla plants surely know what survival means.
Now that we are approaching September (yehey), I am beginning to feel excited for the cold months. They call it winter here, but sorry to burst your bubbles guys, it's just like our January-February in Baguio City. But that's alright. It's already a relief for us in the Middle East.
And of course, cold months means we have an additional member in the family. Still looking for a name, though. I am thinking of naming him Gabriel, Matthew, Joshua (like DJ) and Benjamin (because he is the youngest). Let's see then...
For now, let's find happiness in every good things that come however tiny they might be for us.



No comments:
Post a Comment