Last night, while i was doing my evening regimen, I realized that I am almost having oil overdose. Oil dependent?
Anyhoo, if you are interested I am sharing my secrets.
For my hair. Human Heart Nature Sunflower Oil. I sleep on it, don't worry you won't feel any grease after washing your hair in the morning. The bottle says you can use it also on your secret dark areas and it will perform miracles. wow! Let me try one day. But for now, its for my hair.

L'oreal Mythic Oil. I put this after I towel dry my hair. It doesn't repair your hair, but it makes styling easier if you have it on.
Neutrogena Body Oil. While my skin is still damp, I generously apply this on. Ideally, you have to put lotion when the oil has been absorbed by your skin, but because it's hot in the Philippines and it's not fun to put a lot on your body, I just settle for this.
El Shaddai Sampaguita scent Oil. hahaha, I know. Parang out of place. It's almost empty because I used it on my hair. Sunflower ngayon, Sampaguita bukas.
Celeteque Serum. It's a make up and dirt remover. Since, I use make up very seldom now, this is for the dirt that I accumulate during the day. Before washing my face, I use this. After toning, I apply it again and let it stay overnight. I have my "derma regimen" (Vit.A serum, bleaching, moisturizing etc) also for my dark spots, so what I do is I make it alternate. Celeteque Serum tonight, Derma Regimen tomorrow night. Tyaga lang ang drama.
Naturelle d'Argan. I am a fan of Argan Oil. This is my second bottle and my first time to try this brand. The beauty of Argan oil is that you can put it on your hair and face. It smells soo good too. Of course you can apply it on your body also but it will hurt your pocket. :) During weekend when I am home in Laguna, its argan oil for me.
So who needs Botox or IPL when you can have other options, much cheaper and you don't need to leave the comforts of your home.
That's all folks! Stay beautiful.





No comments:
Post a Comment