May nag text:
"Sakay na ako ng To Go, 12:30pm ang schedule"
Naku, dadating pala si Mudra. Panic Mode. What's for dinnerrrr???
It was a Saturday and my freezer and cupboard were running empty. I checked what was left and I found half a kilo of chicken breast. Next step, check what's in the kitchen cabinet. I found pineapple chunks, and there was also evaporated milk. Owkay! Can I do pininyahang manok? So I went immediately to my favorite food blog at www.pinaycookingcorner.com. Why my favorite? Well, it belongs to my elementary good good friend. Why not best friend? Hehehe. You know when you are in your graders, papalit palit ka ng best friends. But Tina and I had lots of fond memories when we were young, in and out of our school.
Anyways, I am soo glad I found her blog, so she serves as my rescue every time I am at lost for recipe.
My mother was able to eat a satisfying dinner and even asked how I did it. Eve my kids had second servings. Thanks Tina for saving my day. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment