this bouquet of roses may have withered and may have lost its glory now, but the thoughtfulness of its givers will never wilt in my memory.
this photo may have been taken out of "wala lang" at "trip lang", but for me it has its eternal purpose. this will never happen again and I thank God for this opportunity. (thank you too Jaybee for your effort to include the super nice work of art)
this may just be an ordinary indoor plant. but for me this is a symbol of forgiveness. thank you for the grace of a renewed friendship.God Bless you!
your kind gesture was more than enough to last a lifetime. thank you girls.
i got two of this size and from two kind souls. thank you for your sweetness.
i left crying a bucket of tears and until now i regret not having the courage to say proper goodbyes and thank yous to everyone. but God knows I couldn't do it that time. the feeling was overwhelming. Sorry to those who called me up to say their goodbye but all i could reply was "goodbye too" and to those who went up to my table and shook my hands but all i could mutter was thank you. so choked up to say more. For all the things I learned from KEILCO, you all are a great part.
Thank you also to JYP for giving a sound advice, that this resignation is a decision and that no matter how I will feel later on I should be able to stand by it. :) I will miss our longgggg conversation on the phone. surely Sir.
For everything, To God Be The Glory!




No comments:
Post a Comment