Monday, November 26, 2012

Little joys

I am planning to start my regular "little joys" journal every week. My intention is to constantly remind myself that happiness doesn't have to come in big packages. I also want to be always reminded to be grateful for being alive, for being able to do what I wanted to do alone or with my loved ones.

So starting today, I will count my blessings.


My officemate Rico gave these to me upon his return from a seminar in Baguio. Super love.



This was in Sta. Rosa, just across Nuvali. We brought the kids to see this awesome Christmas Tree and House of Santa. Nice.
Happiness din na makita the bagets were in awe seeing this giant and marvelous Christmas tree.
Pictyur dito, piktyur doon.


If there is one fastfood that hubby and I love it"s Wendy's. Bacon mushroomelt, Coke zero and later on DQ ice cream (sorry Frosty). Da best!


We went to a bazaar (read: high end bazaar) in Alabang yesterday. We got Sarah her Christmas outfit. Happy na naman si bebe. We brought so much joy also to the bagets!


Finally, I got to replace our old but super loved red plate chargers. Buti na lang malapit na ang Pasko, i had the reason to buy a replacement. Gourdo's has nice plate chargers, of various colors. Now they have the "Christmasy" plate and plate chargers.

Whenever I am in Gourdo's I feel that I am in a different world. Parang high ang feeling ko. hahaha. exaggerated ba? Lumalabas ang pag ka Martha Stewart pag nasa Gourdo's ako.


Pag Good Day coffee Good day talaga! available na din sa Puregold. dati sa S&R at Shopwise ko lang ito nabibili. Thank you Puregold!


The ultimate happiness was finding a refilled Bien Etre in Zonta Bazaar.
I asked many times the ingleserang tindera if they had the big bottle pero wala na daw. huhuhu. Single pa ako nun magsimulang  maghanap ng Bien etre. So you could imagine how happy I was upon finding this. Eureka! ang dating.Although sad ako dahil wala nang malaki, pero super super happy rin dahil meron akong 2 bottles.
Hindi ba talaga namang Happiness in a Bottle ito?

till next week.
Writing this "little joys" is now one of my motivations to be happy and grateful even in the minutest things that come along. Siguro effort sa unang bahagi until later on maging mindset ko na ito. Pag laging happy, healthy for the mind, healthy for the body. When there is always gratitude in your heart, blessings are easy to come :)

4 comments: