Monday, December 3, 2012

Little Joys


Last Saturday, my aunt (a nun) asked me to accompany her to S&R. She showed me her membership card (hehehe). It was a gift, according to her. She wont shop because nuns don't have money.  She said she just wanted to see the Alabang branch because she is currently based in Cebu. So off we went. Merrily.
I grabbed the chance to buy Christmas giveaways for the teachers ( a tradition my kids would always look forward during Christmas season), for our neighbors and some for my officemates. It's only once a year and it shouldn't matter at all to be thoughtful to those who have been nice to us. 

I'm posting three samples that I am giving away.


officemate's kid.

good that this is gender"less". can be given to anyone.

obviously for female.I love the warmth of the packaging. I am too old school, I know.

I have also ordered cupcakes from an officemate for my other giveaways in the office. her cupcakes come in lovely packaging.

It slipped my mind to take photos of the giveaways for the teachers and our neighbors. I will next time.

I am relieved that I have accomplished more than 50% of my Christmas tradition. Thank you for this opportunity to give back even in a very simple way.Thank you also for giving me the resources to continue our tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment