Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Another Year


Tomorrow I will be on leave because I am celebrating my 39th birthday. Life is not short, life is fast. Don't you think so? I will be 40 next year but I don't feel like I have aged that much. naks! Maybe age is really just a number.

I'm never big on celebrating my birthday.Although, when we were in grade school, my mother would always prepare a simple chiffon cake that she made, pancit and (dirty) ice cream.I don't remember anymore if there were visitors. But those moments now form part of my happy childhood. Thank you Mame! (Mommy).

In my own family now, we are not into big celebrations. Birthdays, anniversaries and other milestones are usually quiet, simple and just us. So tomorrow, I plan to just be home. In the afternoon, hubby and I will go to Xavier School to get application for my highschooler next year. See, really life is running fast. Soon, I will have a tweener. How is that?

So nothing really special tomorrow.. I have already received my gift - my dream ballet shoes from Naturalizer. Mababaw ano?


                                                         

But birthdays wont be complete without making a wish. :)

I only have one, and it sums up everything, I guess.

"May the kind of life that I have now continue as long as I live."

God Bless Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday! OMG 5 years from now I will be 40 sabagay life begins at 40..ayaw ko pa hehehehe..so if life begins at 40 ano ang below 40? conception?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Tanungin natin ang author ng RH Bill dyan sa iyong katanungan na yan.
    Thank you sa greeting.

    ReplyDelete