Monday, June 29, 2015

Changes changes changes

I'm now on my 5th month and 1 week. Halfway through, yes. But I felt like this is my first ever pregnancy. How age and birth gap can make huge differences on one's body. On my first 4 months, the only complain I had was an early backaches. Nothing more, except of course pekas and breakouts. 
But the moment I reached my 17th week, I began feeling sore, from way up to really down there. I can barely stand up after sitting for awhile, I feet like all my ligaments are tearing apart and are about to fall. This is new to me because I always had easy pregnancies in the past. But you know, as long as the baby is alright, then any discomfort will just have to be ignored. And so far, this mango size inside my tummy is kicking really hard. Next month is my GDT or Gestational Diabetes Test. This will be my 4th "test" since I began going to the OB here. The first was the Harmony Test, next was the Blood test to check any deficiency like iron, and last time was the baby test (sorry, I forgot the medical term) but it basically measured the baby (head, arms, legs, tummy,etc). Everything is still pretty normal except that I am gaining those pounds. Ouch.
Speaking of weight, here I am last week. I am getting huge, I know.


As I have told you, my face is now the perfect habitat of pekas and breakouts.


Blotches, open pores, under eye wrinkles and fat deposits pimple. All in perfect attendance. My tablet has filter pa, so just imagine the "invisibles" .

So, it's doubly hard for me to conceal them. I still try.


But it's really effort. And time consuming.

But anyway, this is just very temporary. And this is sheer vanity. I am more excited to finally see the little addition to our family. And we don't have a name yet. Haha.

More changes in the household...
My children are slowly having their own life, their own routine, their own identity. Like my once upon a time little girl. Here she is now.

She is turning 12 soon and will be in the Middle school this August. How time flies.

When they were still babies until they were Grade 1, they loved being massaged and tickled. But now, they are returning the favor to us. These three are the official masseurs of their father every weekend. The most expert is DJ, perhaps because hubby started training him young. His back rub is strong and his touches are really soothing to your tired muscles.



So while we are in Dubai and massage is a luxury, these three pairs of hands will do. However, they will have their breaks when we go back to the Philippines soon. Hurrah!

This is it for now. Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment