Monday, May 11, 2015

Yes, I'm on the way

Now that my husband had let the cat out of the bag in Facebook without my permission (I was just thankful he didn't say the gender), I am also sharing this pleasant surprise in my own site. 

I am 41 turning 42 this year and I am having a baby. It wasn't planned but it was a pleasant gift for us. It maybe another turning point for the whole household esp. that our youngest is already 11 by the time we have this little one out. But I guess, this is something from heaven because after two miscarriages last year, this gift still insisted to come this year. 

I originally wanted to "announce" my pregnancy at the end of this month 
after everything has been confirmed, but you know...

Because I am not that young anymore, I decided to undergo a non invasive prenatal test called Harmony, in other clinic they have this Panorama test which I think is basically the same. Through blood sample from me, the test can detect any abnormalities of the baby (autism not included). It was suggested to me by a HS classmate who happened to give birth last year to her 2nd baby. The blood sample has to be sent to the UK and results will be known after ten days. I am not that worried (age also makes a person more accepting I guess) but I don't expect a perfect pregnancy as well since I am already considered to be in the high risk category. 

So, what's happening to me now? I have break outs on my cheeks and foreheads due to the changes in my beauty routine. I have long shifted to a more natural and harmless beauty products since this pregnancy. I have gained weight and this is the only dress that could fit me now (at least I was still able to wear it last Friday, hurray!).


But Anjo told me that the bump is already there. :)

Now I am back to argan oil.


The Vitamin E collagen was bought from the Philippines last month when I was trying to find a baby friendly moisturizer. But I use it as my body lotion. 

I also have to find a way to clean my face since I don't use my exfoliating cream from my derma.
This soft brush from Olay, this Cetaphil and of course Cure are my constant friends two times week. I still use mask but just the one with the coconut product. Oh Boy! The weight, the freckles and the pimples... Haha. Not a joke, really. But this is only temporary. For the time being, I just use my make up skills to conceal those unwanted visitors. 

I still feel normal except from occasional laziness and exhaustion. Nothing extraordinary. I hope it stays this way until the end of the full term. I could only pray.

So for now this is it. God Bless everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment