Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Lunch


Yesterday, I had the time of my life. You know why? Because my lunch was this


Pusit dipped in Pinakurat. Kamatis with Spicy Barrio Fiesta bagoong. And Rice. And Rice. Purrrfect...

But today, I have to tone my meal down. Just salad. Lettuce, corn, grapes and boiled eggs. I put a little honey plus this balsamic vinegar. Last Sunday, I also had a plate of salad but instead of using balsamic, I had apple cider and a squeeze of lemon juice.


But originally, I was looking forward on using my Thousand Island dressing which has been sitting in my fridge for decades. But I got disappointed when I found out that it expired February. :(


Untouched and EXPIRED! So sad.

I have to surf the net for more interesting salad mix.
I can do this. :)

4 comments:

  1. perfect combination yung pusit at kamatis!!! kakagutom hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tunay ka marlo. samahan na rin daw ng itlog na maalat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mas naapreciate ko now ang kamatis..parang ang sarap kainin at mabibilog at mapupula hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo nga. daming magagandang kamatis dito sa middle east, palibhasa daming pinaggagalingang bansa. a lot of choices.

    ReplyDelete