If not wearing sandals, it's just flats or espadrille now. but no worries. i'm giving my varicose veins great favor.
2. My skinny tops and blouses. Actually, I miss being on the properly curved" side. Oh well...
(images from www.pinterest.com)
a happy thing of the past :)
nowadays it's all loose fitting blouses (preggy look) and cardigans.
3. my chunky necklaces which were all left at home. There is a lottttt here. everywhere. from kiosk to boutique.
(images from www.moolanstyle.com & www.yabuss.com)
but again, it's really not my everyday look. It's just not me anymore. If God willing, I plan to invest on precious stones this time.
4. Oh! and Socials.
(www.splatter.com)
Oh yes, there is nothing like talking with an old friend, a cousin, or former office mates who take their time to say hello to you (it means a lot to a person who lives so far from the rest of the "world"). Until now, I smile everytime I'd remember chatting with Pritz ( a former officemate) a couple of weeks ago. He reminded me about that Christmas Party where I had icing all over my face and hair (strands standing up). Thank you Mark Christian Cusi. That was so thoughtful of you to put those icing to me. Until now, Naughty Pritz could still vividly describe how awful I looked like that night.
uhmmmm, what about ****Work pressures? Somehow. but not so. It makes you old and wrinkled :)
But then again, as they say, Go where life takes you. and be thankful. always.







No comments:
Post a Comment