After a very muscle flexing trip to Singapore, all I wanted was just to rest, sleep and stay in the house. But you know, school days are just around the corner. So after accomplishing (naks!) my mountain of laundry and baskets and baskets of clothes for ironing, I immediately set my mind into school mode. Major tasks:
1. Uniform
2. School service
3. Shoes, bags and other school supplies (still pending)
4. Housemaid (stress... stress... stress...)
Since I am not exactly in the pink of health nowadays we have decided to ask the official uniform supplier of Gems World Academy (ZAKS) to send us a personal shopper for my three children. Besides, everyone now is back from their vacation and all of them I am sure are Zaks bound. You see, Zaks supplies more than 27 schools so I can imagine the chaos and endless queues inside their branches in the UAE. Yes, schools here have a store for uniforms and they can provide you their personal shopper for your convenience.
They were quick. Upon my request, the next day uniforms samples were brought to our house and fitted in the comforts of our home. They also brought almost all the accessories (optional and required) so I was assured I wont be missing anything. Alterations took 24 hours and Presto! Everything was ready for delivery. That was fast, precise and stress free.
Blouse and pants for Anjo and the boys too. The boys have clip tie, anjo has the bow.
Blouse and skorts for Anjo.
sleeveless sweater
with sleeves
PE Uniform
PE bags, baseball cap and bathing suit. The two boys have swim shorts.
School service is done and I am just waiting for the school bus details. Good thing, pick up and drop off point is right in front of our residence. Thank God.
However, I am a little bit stressed nowadays because our applicant for the housemaid from the Philippines backed out two weeks ago. Actually, she didn't back out, the husband here asked us to sponsor his wife instead of him sponsoring her which was our original agreement. So we immediately dropped her like a hot potato. Not a good omen.
Now we are back to scratch. Hope we find the ONE for us. So for now, it's just me and me alone. :)






ako na nga lang sponsor mo mam. haha
ReplyDeleteoi baka nga may kilala ka. un ready na passport. 2,000dhs plus standard benefits. mahirap din kasi pag dito kukuha. :)
ReplyDeletewith her own room, bathroom & A/C. tenchu
ReplyDelete