Roller coaster. That's how I've been feeling ever since I arrived here. Loneliness is hitting me harder in the afternoon. I don't know why. I miss the familiarity of home. I lost interest in writing and all I could think of is our Sarah. Hubby said wait till we have our own home. But for now, I am trying very hard to be strong and to be positive. Yes, everyday there is a crying time. Can't help it. A high school classmate and good friend who relocated to Canada years ago assured me that I am going to be alright in time.
We are staying in the 9th floor of an apartment hotel. It was the same hotel we stayed in January, only we are now on a much lower level. Thank God! I can see real people walking down below. It is comfortable, furnished, spacious, safe and with housekeeping privileges. But I don't think i could stay here longer than a month. I need to be in a real house.
I want an open space to hang my laundry.
I prefer an open air balcony where I can breathe freely. I feel suffocated here.
I hope we find a "real home" this Thursday when we go house searching.
Before we left last week, I bought my "supplies". because I knew already that it would take some time before I get to be familiar with the malls and stalls etc.
I bought 4 of gugo shampoo. I wanted to buy more but it was out of stock in Molito, sigh.
Just in case we spend time outside.
I don't think I will be going to any derm clinic here for my facial, so I brought Cure with us.
In case we run out of Gugo, this is an alternative.
December may still be a lonnnggg stretch from now, but I am already looking forward to it. I miss home.







No comments:
Post a Comment