an early morning drive to XSN always gives me a different kind of adrenaline rush. it doesn't only give me the energy but it also makes me feel happy. This, despite having to wake up earlier than my usual 4:15 am. Driving along Nuvali road gives me this feeling that I am communing with nature. Morning mist on my windshield, green fields, trees everywhere, morning enthusiasts (bikers, joggers or just leisurely walking) and sunrise. I don't know, but I feel lucky to be one of those who still have the luxury of appreciating the beauty and miracle of the morning sun.
One more week and my XSN routine is over and oh how I'm going to miss it.
helow po kailan ang punta niyo ulit sa Dubai? medyo umiinit na dito sa middle east..kundi gumamit na ng aircon eh hehehe...
ReplyDeleteellow marls. April 1 na. papers currently on process. tiis tiis lang tayo sa init. u take care there. drink water always.
ReplyDeleteah ok..wow malapit na din pala..yah mainit pero ok naman din at least sa office ako laging may aircon hehehhe..dito sa aming apartment ayos naman din ang aircon kaya ok na din, iwas na lang sa pasyal sa labas pag talagang mainit..
ReplyDelete