In less than 5 days we are leaving. Mixed feelings.
Yes, this is what I have always wanted - to bring my kids outside their comfort zone and explore the world while they are young and are not yet controlled by biases common among adults like us.
But as I think of starting our life from scratch in a foreign land, it makes me more and more afraid of the unknown. Can we survive? Are we welcome? Can we still keep our values? A lot to think about.
Did I really wish the right thing? Is this the best future life for us? Is it really the best direction to follow?
But you know, at this point there is no turning back. So slowly, I am trying to muster enough courage and optimism (hey, everything is going to be alright). I have to trust my fate and rely greatly on my faith. After all, God has always led me to the right path ever since.
I know that at the end of the day, as long as we are together, I guess, we will be fine. :)
May God Bless Us Always.

No comments:
Post a Comment