Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Saturday night

So what did we have last Saturday night?
Noodles - i tried japchae. I was not sure if I really cooked the dish correctly, pero masarap pa rin naman sya sa akin. :)


dimsum
we had siomai from Henlin.

tikoy (red boxes, yet to be cooked)
we felt luckier coz tikoy was a giveaway from Puregold.
fruits
oranges,kiat kiat& banana. are grapes supposed to be there? I am not sure. the ate just placed them there.


I made sure we prepared only those that we can consume. no wasted foods please.

as usual, i don't have the family photo. but we were all in red. even the two ate. :)

2 comments:

  1. ang sarap nung pansit (japchae ba yung name?) if im not mistaken we ordered that in britz long time ago ( parang wala na tayo dinner courtesy of our manager? hahaha)..anyways ive gained few kgs kakapansit at lomi ng mga kasama namin sa service huhuhu..anyways jogging jogging kaso naulan naman badtrip kala ko summer na bakit naulan hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. yaan mo malapit na talaga ang summer. jogging ka na ulet. basta ang mantra ko lagi, "better than nothing". yes, japchae kuno. hehehe

    ReplyDelete