Monday, January 7, 2013

What I am believing for in 2013

This is the first time I am making a list.
These I want to happen.

What I am believing for in 2013


1. Me and my family will live in another country of our choice for the next 5 years.

2. My kids will study in an International school. I want them to be more tolerant, to be respectful and considerate of others regardless of race and color.

3. We will have our house fenced and do some renovations inside.

4. We will have bigger car for everyone's comfort.

5. I will learn how to drive.

6. MAC desk top (big)

7. Me and my brothers will receive our inheritance from my father.

8. Everybody will stay safe and healthy.


These I am claiming now.


I am tempted to write alternatives just in case 1-3 won't happen, but doing so means I am defeating my purpose of doing the list. For these things to happen, there should be no doubts, uncertainties and what ifs in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment