Anyway, every year once it becomes available in NBS, we buy Lilian Too and Jennifer Too Fortune & Feng Shui.
Also, I hope we could push through with our plan to Binondo before Chinese New Year to buy some "cures".
So what does my "future" hold for me this year?
*I was born between Feb.3 1973 to Jan. 22, 1974 and this makes me a Water Ox.
*My horoscope allies are snake and rooster.
Hubby is a snake and that maybe explains why we complement each other in a lot of ways, especially in the
way we think and look at things. In the Chinese Zodiac, we belong to the affinity triangle of Intellectuals. In terms of compatibility, we cause good vibrations to flow freely and we enjoy all that we do together, well, except one - he enjoys window shopping, I don't. I want real shopping. :)
I have a rooster figurine on my table all year round.It's in front of my monitor.
I have a rooster figurine on my table all year round.It's in front of my monitor.
*My secret friend is the rat. This year, the book says anyone born in the year of the rat is certain to benefit me. I joked my husband that I should have the photo of my mother on my table, if that is the case.Seriously, I also need to get a rat figurine and place it somewhere auspicious.
*My astrological enemy is the sheep. If I am not mistaken, my Boss is a sheep, that's why I always remind myself to be conscious and to be in control whenever I argue with him. My emotions might get the better of me if I don't guard myself all the time.But this year, the sheep and the ox can become good friends who can benefit each other.
Generally, the book says I am on to an excellent year. I have windfall money coming my way; i will enjoy an abundant and harmonious year. Of course, the book says I need to put enhancers or do activities to "attract" and "energize" the luck, and I also need to get some cures to weaken any threat.
As I have said, this is not for everyone. others find me amusing when I tell them that we cook tikoy on Chinese New Year. :)
So this year, I expect a more colorful Chinese New Year preparations for us. After all, hubby needs it for all his big plans for 2013.


No comments:
Post a Comment