"The quality of sleep you get the night before will determine your mood the next morning". so what better way to cap my evening but to read a good book.
Finally, last night, i was able to convince myself to stop waiting for the paperback copy of The Time Keeper. Hardbound copy is Php700+ (huhuhu). Anyway, if it's from Mitch Albom then its worth my every cents.
this morning after saying my "thank you", i filled my room with my all time favorite song:
i played it four times.
You Raise Me Up
"when I am down, and oh my soul, so weary
when troubles come and my heart burdened be
Then, I'm still and wait here in silence
until you come and sit awhile with me."


OMG I havent read a single book in months! music? I have ignored them too..time to get "offline" once in awhile to enjoy those little moments of "reality"..
ReplyDeleteyes, that's right. just like how this saying goes, "take time to smell the flowers". :)
ReplyDelete