I am embarrassed to admit that despite having three children it's only now that I am experiencing how to be really focused on taking care of a baby. What I could only vividly remember were my sleepless nights because all the babies slept with me, but the paligo and breastfeeding were all new to me. I seldom bathed (in fact, all I could remember now was just the punas punas) my babies because I hired "hilot" to do it for me. The breastfeeding? I didn't exert effort. When nothing came out of the pump (manual, that time), I gave up. But this time, raising this baby has become my chosen career and little by little I am learning. And enjoying.
Sobrang konti pero tyaga tyaga. At least may nakukuha.
I also appreciate the portable heater because I dont have to go down just to use the microwave. So many improvements these days.
and now, i get to use our sink area on the second floor. It used to be just our printer area but now it is serving its purpose. So convenient. Kulang na lang ang mini fridge and coffee maker. Wow! Saya!
This is it, for now. Can't focus much because I have the baby on my lap. Hope you had an exciting Halloween.
Have a super nice week ahead!



No comments:
Post a Comment