Over the weekend, I packed my hospital bag. We are 37 weeks tomorrow and it's already considered full term, meaning I can deliver the baby with a good chance of being healthy and no complications. Thank God.
See, he still insists covering his face with his hands. All his monthly photos are like these despite my OB "stressing and pushing" him. Haha. He said it looks like we are raising a strong willed baby.
We are extremely excited to see him and we are praying that I deliver next week. God willing.
So what are in my hospital bag?
Top on my list are my books. Yes. Better be ready for the waiting time than be caught empty handed.
Then the essentials. My hospital has provided a list of what to bring for me and for the baby so it was pretty easy. No brainer. I just had to compartmentalize everything so my bantay won't mess my bag when I am drowsy and unable to give instructions. Thanks to Ziploc.
Today, I have to photocopy all the required documents. Unlike in the Philippines, here you have to bring your passport, marriage certificate, OB and insurance related documents. Although we have already received the preauthorization from our insurance and my OB clinic have sent it to the hospital, it's still better to have those papers with us. Of course we don't like to shell out 23,000 AED just because we failed to exercise some prudence and foresight.
Despite having delivered three babies, I am still being attacked with anxiety every now and then . I dread the unfathomable pain, the cramps and every pain during labor and after the delivery. It helps that I have a very calm and compassionate OB. I ask, he answers. He encourages me to express my fears and my uncertainties. He is Greek and I intentionally chose him because based on my research he specializes in high risk pregnancy. Though I am not under high risk, I still consider myself one because of my age.
Today is Sunday and the start of the week in the Middle East so everyone is in their own businesses.
Hope you guys have a pleasant Sunday with your families.
Stay happy!



ReplyDelete$$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH 3% INTEREST RATE APPLY NOW$$$
Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.
Email:arabcreditefirm@gmail.com
LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS.
First Name:
Last Name:
Date Of Birth:
Address:
Sex:
Phone No:
City:
Zip Code:
State:
Country:
Nationality:
Occupation:
Monthly Income:
Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:
Purpose of the loan:
Email:arabcreditefirm@gmail.com