Thursday, May 15, 2014

finally settled

finally with TFC (bless everyone for this)
finally reunited with our furniture, clothes, books, beds, shoes...
finally a place we can call home, staying in a hotel however comfortable it may be is still not comfortable enough. right?
finally with something else to do (a lot actually, but never mind)
finally surrounded by houses and not buildings and highways and cars
finally a garden soon
finally there is a sense of normalcy now.

Little by little we will be fine. We are far from downtown Dubai, far from the business district and hardly you will see kabayan except the helpers and the nannies in the neighborhood. In other words we are far from the "comforts" Dubai is known for. But this was a choice we made from the beginning. These are the compromises we expected just so we can be near the school. Adults can adjust but let us spare the kids. This is a also a brand new villa (so we are the first to use the toilets!) and everything is newly installed. Air conditioning system is in excellent condition, a must for a temperature that reaches 50 degrees (Celsius). 

I am sure the whole family will love it here. I look forward to seeing a green yard soon with a sitting place in the corner or in the balcony. I promised DJ and Abi to put up a soccer goal on the side while Anjo will have her badminton set too. I hope things get finalized over the weekend so that everything will just be like our Laguna home but minus Sarah :( ouch. there I go again. No more tears. :)

Pictures next time when I have my curtains, the house is still soo nude by the way.

God Bless everyone and keep your body hydrated.







No comments:

Post a Comment