Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A quick visit (part 2)

Aside from the palaces we could also see the tallest building in the world from our terrace.  

 sunny but chilly.

Boys' room

 aw! jacuzzi. a little luxury.

we visited 4 schools and we narrowed down our choices into two.
This is the 2nd most expensive school (GEMs World Academy). The most expensive school (American School of Dubai) already informed us that they dont have seats anymore. It's fine. They are not IB anyway, but I heard it's a good school and one of the first IS in Dubai. Oh well.




great facilities.


 REPTON School (our other choice). REPTON School has more or less same tuition fees with GEMs. The school environment will take you to Harry Potter the movie. Good feeling. Personally, this is my choice. i saw lots of Filipinos and they were all warm. the students looked disciplined and well mannered. But let's see.

We were also toured by the relocation team, just a quick view of the residential houses. I requested for a 3 - 4 bedroom villa, but a 3 bedroom is more likely. Can I clean a 4 bedroom house? OMG! think again.
despite their busy schedule, Shervin, Fudge, Sharon and Amir managed to visit us in Dubai. They are staying in Abu Dhabi. Thank guys. See you again soon.

Mercato Mall. Had one of our after school tour lunches.

 Dubai Mall. HUGE! Hubby bought me my LV "starter set" hahahaha! Oh by the way, LV is cheaper in HK. I checked my bag in the internet and I got upset when I compared. shootsssss!
So this is it. When we finally settle in Dubai, I plan to begin my travelogue. Naks.Hubby and I are looking forward to an annual trip since Dubai is somewhat in the middle and traveling to other countries is relatively easier and shorter.
Thanks for dropping by. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! ganda pala nga diyan sa Dubai! say my hi's and hello's to DJ ( dati mga LMI kids - now eh mga Dubai boys and girl na! - tangkad na ni DJ ah! ) parang ang daming pasyalan diyan ( compared here in Dammam hehehe - pero madami na rin naman dine..halos nalibot ko na nga lahat at medyo homesick pa..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallooo! based on your pix i never expected Saudi to be that "warm" pala to foreigners. I am happy you have coffee places to go to :). Basta may masarap na kape napapawi ang lungkot :). Hope to see you in Dubai :) Really. Maraming tourist spots sa Dubai. Pagbalik na lang namin ang pasyal. :)

    ReplyDelete