today i declare myself illness free. I was kinda indisposed since last week - feverish, coughing with super inflamed and "wounded" throat, hoarse voice and sore eye (left eye). I was irritable, in pain and lazy. Last night, I tried doing lymphatic massage with Vicks on my jaws down to my collar bones for ten minutes before i slept. I also gargled warm water with salt a couple times yesterday and right before i went to bed. I also boiled several fresh oregano leaves and drank a cup in the afternoon. Those were my last ditch effort before heading to a doctor today sana. But lo and behold! I woke up this morning feeling well, and when I swallowed the big "wounded" lump was not there anymore.
So before lunch, i went out for my haircut
"That's my TomBoy and drama ko dito"
at ito naman ang welcome food ko --- Classic Chocolate Cake from Purple Oven. This company supplies the chocolate cake I loved to buy in Hotel Ponte Fino in Batangas City and I swear to the heaven's above that this is absolutely sinful.
at ito ang aking buong order sa aking kusina. :)
Cheers to good health!
PS
The only positive thing that resulted from me being sick is my weight
:)




No comments:
Post a Comment