When I was attending labor meetings, I was into heels and wedges. Not that I was very comfortable in it, but according to some people, sashaying in high heels makes a woman feel sexier (ooppsss, feelingera lang). The truth of the matter is, I wanted to elongate my (big) legs a little bit. But now that those meetings are done (thank God!), I stop buying high heel shoes.I don't go to Aldo nor to Nine West anymore, but instead I am always on the look out for comfortable flats.
But you know just like everyone else, I have my dream flats - Tory Burch
the price? more than 10,000.00 peso pesosessss.
So I die.
Last year, hubby gave his birthday gift, a black Naturalizer ballet flats.It was comfortable. Hindi nakaka burning feet. Promise.
But black was not what I really wanted. I want to go Nude, but couldn't find one that I liked.
Until yesterday, a pair caught my eyes and I didn't want to let go of it. AKIN YANNNNN!
So hubby gave in. Pinautang nya ako. Thank you, thank you!!!
(excuse me sa paang maugat)
So now, I can rest my case.For Tory Burch, I know it will come true, one day. hmmmmnnn. Pag nag 50% off sila.
Teka, alam ko na, I will hold a garage sale for my bardagol shoes. I might be able to get that Tory Burchhhhhh.
What do you think?



No comments:
Post a Comment