To combat this depressing mood, i search for blogs and quotes that would lift my spirit up. When there isn't much choice, we need to build our own defense mechanism so we wont give in.
Like this blog: http://chuvaness.com/page/2/
the blogger went further and added some of her thoughts:
May I also suggest:
1) prayer
2) comfort food
3) watching your favorite TV shows
4) massage
5) hugging your kids
6) ice cream
7) mango shake
8) sleep
9) laughing with friends
10) a blowdry
11) online shopping
12) a trip/going away
13) solitude
14) a good cry
15) talking to a priest
16) charity
You know, whenever I would chance upon blogs like this, I feel hopeful. For me, it means that it is not only me who goes through sadness and disappointments. There are also other people in the world who are not as lucky to be happy all the time, every minute, every second of the day.
Thank you for people like her (chuvaness.com) who shares positive posts like this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment